Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sweet Emma Chop - Adopted December 2009

Emma, or Chop as she is more affectionately known, is a beautiful senior Boston. She came to us having lived an awful life at a breeding facility, a life without love.

We took her home and cleaned her up. Now, when I look down to see her sleeping peacefully next to me on the couch, wrapped in a warm blanket, with a full tummy, snoring a restful snore, I know she feels safe.

Everyone who meets her loves her, and having finally been given the chance, she loves everyone right back. Although she needs me to take care of her basic needs like food and shelter, the truth is that I need her even more. She brings me true joy and happiness. I love her dearly.


Best regards,
Joel Kramer & Carolyn McEttrick
Adopted December 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment