Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Striker - Adopted July 2007

I adopted Striker in July 2007. MWBTR saved him from a puppy mill, but amazingly, despite that experience he remains convinced that all people everywhere adore him- and he's pretty much always right.

When I picked him up from his foster parents' house, he jumped right onto my lap for some love. He's the best snuggler and kisser, and he's just CERTAIN that anyone who comes to our house is there to see him and needs some snuggles or kisses.

And who wouldn't love this cutie? (Though you do have to watch out for those kisses if he's just been romping in the yard; sometimes bunny poop looks like a tasty treat to a little dog.)

Last year, in 2009, he lost one of his eyes to a luxated lens, and he needs ongoing care from an opthalmologist for the other- but it doesn't bother him in the least and I tell him that he may have one eye but he's still 200% cute.

He's my little one-eyed pirate pup monkey butt, and I could not be happier to have the honor of caring for this dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment