Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pretty Princess Pheobe - Adopted January 2010

Ok...so Pheobe isn't a boston, but I did adopt her from Midwest. Pheobe came to me during a very difficult time. I had just had to make the difficult decision to let go of my best friend Rufus.

I remember the first day I saw my little Pheobe. Midwest brings some of their animals to the animal clinic I work at. They had gone down to a shelter in Kentucky to rescue a boston terrier and came back with this little girl as well. One of the girls walked into the clinic with her in her arms and it was just about love at first sight. I knew she was my dog.

I'm not sure what kind of life Pheobe lived before coming to live with me, but it seemed to involve having alot of puppies and not getting enough food. She is now quite content to snuggle with mom and beg for treats as often as she can. I love my little chihuauha. She is definately the light of my life.

Thank you Midwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment